Friday, March 9, 2012

It begins...




Hello, and welcome to my fiction blog "Prisoner, Breton"!

For my second go around in Skyrim (my first being a ridiculously fun unarmed Khajiit thief), I found myself wanting to try my hand at magic, and at the 'darker' questlines that my noble thief didn't want to get his hands dirty doing. So I started over, with a bunch of ideas for how to get another unique experience out of the game.

I became so enraptured with my character design, that I decided to write some fiction to chronicle her journey. And then I accidentally hit the back button while naming her, and got stuck with the name "Prisoner". Not wanting to go all the way through the intro, I just figured I'd wing it and keep the name. With the first of many restrictions, I came up with what I hope is a dynamic and interesting character concept. Hoping to do something to entertain the masses, and also work on my prose writing.

My only rules for creating the character:
  • Core gameplay revolving around Conjuration, Pickpocketing and Stealth
  • Main weapons are bows and daggers
  • No Dragonborne questing
  • Visit every daedric temple/statue
  • Join the dark brotherhood, and similarly 'evil' questlines
  • Always play in character


From there, I'm just roleplaying and writing what I think is a rather fun character.

Thanks for checking it out and feel free to leave comments! I'd love to gauge interest in the story.

Artemis Hunter

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! Can't wait to see how the character plays.

    ReplyDelete