Thursday, March 22, 2012

Update: March 22

Hey everyone! I'm overwhelmed and grateful to everyone who's commented so far on the story, and to the thousands of views to my blog! Thanks so much, and I hope to be able to keep up with expectations for the continued story.

I've got a Facebook group going, as another way of passing along updates and hopefully getting more feedback about the story as it continues. Take a look and "like" Prisoner, Breton today!

http://www.facebook.com/PrisonerBreton

Word of mouth's the only way anyone will really get a chance to read and comment on my story, so if you have gotten a kick out of my story so far, I'd appreciate you passing it along to your friends, or anyone you think might enjoy it.

Again, thanks so much to everyone who's read and reviewed. I'm eternally grateful for the constructive feedback and motivation boost.

The update to the main story (Part II of Prisoner's Level 1 [mis]adventures) is coming on Sunday, so stay tuned!

Artemis Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment